Ok, so how would you feel if long ago, you were asked by A to work with B, and then B began having meetings with C and "forgot to invite you" repeatedly.
Then now, you were asked to work with C, and C asked if she could work with D sometimes, (whom I visit regularly, and has always been distant until recently when she was asked to do something else, but is very close to both A, B and C)??? And when I asked who I was supposed to work with, I was told that there was E, F and G, whoever they may be. And the possible E is part of the ABCD. All this, even though A told me to work with C.
So now tell me, do I really want to magnify this responsibility?????? Maybe I should just leave it all to ABCD. Forget the delegation, forget the Z, me.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



WOW! You totally lost me there, but I know how you feel. And I love the title of this post because it all comes down to those words.
ReplyDelete