So here are a few things I've learned so far from LDS.org:
- "Wisdom is the ability or gift from God to judge correctly."
- "A person gains wisdom through experience and study and by following God's counsel. Without God's counsel, a man does not have true wisdom."
Without scripture study, we wouldn't be able to be wise. I think part of that is learning from the experiences of others in the scriptures. Making them personal, "likening" them to ourselves.
I think also we can learn from friends and family who have special insights and experiences with certain things, trials they have gone through, mistakes they have made and the knowledge they have learned as a result, or decisions they have made that kept them out of trouble.
I hope that I can develop wisdom and make good decisions, so that I can be an example to my children and help them to make good decisions as well.



No comments:
Post a Comment