Last year, we totally screwed up the time on one of our season ticket showings at Desert Star, so they let us go today to make up that missed show. We thought that was very nice of them. Of course the place was quite empty, probably because everyone else was being good and watching conference. Don't worry, we DVR'd it. We mostly enjoyed it. I think we've seen the same old jokes too many times after going to a season of plays. The kids really liked it, esp. Devin, which was nice considering she had a fever of 102.3 yesterday. Another sinus/ear infection. Poor kid. She takes after me in too many ways.
Speaking of that, both girls need glasses. They are little mini-me's.
We've been doing some Spring Cleaning. It feels good to have a clean house. Yesterday, when Darin came home, I was telling him that it's a bit of a let-down that it's not more noticeable that I had been Spring cleaning (I had to tell him the list of things I had done), and he reminded me that that's a good thing. If it was noticeable, that would be pretty scary! Good point, Darin. Made me feel much better!
Nerd alert! I even created a Cleaning Schedule. I think this is what happens when your husband has a bone marrow transplantation, and you have to keep the house super-clean for 3 months!
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment