Thought of the Week

  • "Having OCD is like being allergic to life - every waking moment is spent in a state of mental hyper-sensitivity.”

Why am I returning to this blog after so long?

During this next year, this blog will "document" Devin's OCD, and the improvements she makes. In no way is this blog meant to make anyone feel sorry for our trials. We know that trials are merely blessings in wolves' clothing. Because any improvements will be minor and subtle as the days go by, I want to write it all down so that I can look back and see how far Devin has come. If you are a first-time reader, I suggest you begin by reading this post. It will give you some background and show you a starting point. Comments are welcome, but please be kind. This is not an easy illness to deal with. We're all just doing the best we can.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All About the Punkin Pie

(Got this idea from Jen)

Punkin Pie turned 5 today. What a big girl she is! Here are some questions I asked her.

What was your favorite part of your birthday? The frosting.

What was your favorite present? The bracelets. (She has been wearing all of them, and insisted on wearing them all to school. However, she's been playing with the alphabet game too, and singing the songs.)

What's your favorite food? Uh, cake.

What's your favorite color? Uh, uh, uh, red, because I'm in the red group with Tessa, Alex and Hunter. And me too.

What's your favorite movie? Uh, uh, Avatar? What do you like about it? The guy shooting him.

What's your favorite toy? Uh, uh, rocket.
We don't even have a rocket. I know!

What's your favorite dinner? Sloppy Joe. (Not even)

What's your favorite candy? Chocolate. (Big surprise)

What's your favorite show on tv? Sid the Science Kid.

What's your favorite clothes to wear? My shirt of flowers and brown pants. (What?? Not the fancy pants or the cool pants??)

What's your favorite thing to do? Soccer outside.

What do you want to be when you grow up? I don't really know. Next question.

What's your favorite song? Nephi was a crajus, this was his reply. I will go I will do the things the Lord commands, I know hu hu hu hu hu hu. He wants me to obey.

Who's your best friend? Brayan.

2 comments:

  1. That was adorable!! I love her answer to her favorite song! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday interview is one of my favorite traditions! I love her answers. What a big girl she is!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter