The knob on their bed....
Jadyn, getting into the act...
The tablecloth, upclose!
Under the table...
Your guess is as good as mine.... I thought it looked like a butt, but it's gotta be her hand or something....
They took about 100 pictures, so this is just a taste. If any of you want Devin to take your family's pictures, let us know. We are charging $300 a shoot! ;)



That is funny! I say get her a camera of her own! They make those children ones. I bet she would love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea! Her birthday will be here before we know it, and maybe we'll get one for her!
ReplyDeleteI think the skin picture is of her arm. It's the elbow at the bottom left corner and the crack you see is not butt crack but arm crack. They took some really good still pictures.
ReplyDeleteI think your guess is as good as any on that last picture! What a funny kid!
ReplyDelete