This blog is not intended to accuse, judge, belittle, criticize or make someone feel bad.
My decision to quit my job has created a few sparks among my acquaintances. It has not been easy. Recently, we've had some trials, which have been testing my decision. Some have suggested I am being selfish for not contributing to the family budget when things will be so tight (NO, I'm not talking about anyone who reads this). And, things could get very scary in the next year or two with certain things which I'd prefer not to talk about. For this reason, Darin wanted to show his support by listing all the reasons why this decision was right for ME AND MY FAMILY.
Most of our acquaintances really could care less about the Bronsons. For this reason, I've opened my blog to people that do care. Thank you for all your support.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



I think its great that you are able to stay home. I wish I could just take that leap of faith, but I am afraid my being home would be for my own selfish reasons. Who cares what others think! It is Darin and your decision, not anyone else.
ReplyDeleteWell, it does make a difference that Matt's getting into a graduate program! But really, I've learned that there are no selfish reasons for a mom to stay home with her kids. Even if it helps you to not be tired and cranky, or to get more accomplished at home so that you don't spend all Saturday doing it, it still benefits the family!
ReplyDeleteThat is true. I would still be getting things done around the house and leaving Saturdays open for more family time. :D
ReplyDeleteI love watching you and Darin interact. You have the same goals and the same priorities. You have so much respect and love for each other and it shows through in everything you do and say.
ReplyDeleteOh, thanks, Jen! That was so nice that it makes me want to break out in tears right here at work! :) Maybe I'm becoming a softy....
ReplyDeleteIt's a courageous and laudable choice to stay at home and parent. I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteShirley
Thanks, Shirley! We appreciate your support!
ReplyDeleteNo criticism from me- I think it is a very honorable choice, especially when our church has asked us to do it that way!
ReplyDelete