I had a great Mother's Day. It started Saturday. While I was a the Stake Women's Conference, Darin and the girls took my car to get the oil changed, and then washed it inside and out. (I won't tell them that it smells like spoiled milk now. Not sure what they used to clean it)
Then I walked in the house to find some beautiful flowers on the counter. Jadyn also brought me a really cute craft project where she had traced her hands to create leaves to glue on a tree trunk. Each leave had something that I do for the kids on it. I loved it. We often don't feel appreciated, but then things like that realize that the things we do maybe don't go unnoticed.
Then, on Sunday, they (Darin) made some hamburgers and potato salad (Ok, so I had to take over with the potato salad towards the end), and we had a picnic outside. After a walk around the block, it was finally time to get the kids to bed.
One of the best Mother's Days ever!
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment