On Sunday, a member of the bishopric came over to talk to Darin about his new calling as the building scheduler, and his wife came and was talking with me while the men talked. I guess Devin thought we were so distracted that we wouldn't notice that while she was sitting on Darin's shoulders, she peed. All the way down his back and into his sweat pants. He had to go change all his clothes before they could set him apart.
Then, Monday, she was sitting on Darin's lap and peed again. It wasn't quite as bad because he reacted faster.
Today while she was playing, she peed twice on her bed.
Apparently Devin's taking a break from potty training.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



Poor Darin! I couldn't help but laugh! What a little stinker!
ReplyDeleteOh guys, I had no idea. I guess kids will be kids, and when they want attention they will do anything to get it. Hang in there and eventually she will get it. Everyone learns at there own time.
ReplyDeleteAfter 4 kids, I will have to say, when they are ready and want to, they will get it!! LOL Darin is much braver than I, as I would have dumped the kid off my shoulders! LOL jking It will click soon! btw, yes big panties fit lots! Thanks for the typo heads up!
ReplyDelete