We've survived the 7 year itch! It's now our 8th anniversary. We've traditionally bought a family gift on our anniversary, and this year we thought we needed a bunk bed for the girls. So, that's what we got. Katherine had to work, but when she got home, she got some roses from me and we ate take-out from Macaroni Grill. Katherine had Chicken Parmesan and I had Salmon Scallopini. The salmon hasn't been on the menu for years, but they're still nice enough to make it for me. It's very good. Jadyn was nice enough to make each of us a card (Maybe she's the scrap-booking type). I have the greatest wife in the world! It's been the best 8 years of my life! Now we're looking forward to the next 80!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you all. I remember the call I got in Spain about you both getting engaged. Then the day you guys got married. Darin you made Katherine so happy the day you married and you still do! You both are such an example to me and my family. I have always looked up to Katherine and all that she has done. I can't believe it's been eight years. I love you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteYum... Macaroni Grill!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I forget that you share this day with my sister and her hubby for their anniversary! It sounds like a good day! I bet the girls love the bunk bed!
ReplyDelete