Thought of the Week

  • "Having OCD is like being allergic to life - every waking moment is spent in a state of mental hyper-sensitivity.”

Why am I returning to this blog after so long?

During this next year, this blog will "document" Devin's OCD, and the improvements she makes. In no way is this blog meant to make anyone feel sorry for our trials. We know that trials are merely blessings in wolves' clothing. Because any improvements will be minor and subtle as the days go by, I want to write it all down so that I can look back and see how far Devin has come. If you are a first-time reader, I suggest you begin by reading this post. It will give you some background and show you a starting point. Comments are welcome, but please be kind. This is not an easy illness to deal with. We're all just doing the best we can.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

20 Things

20 Random THINGS or ITEMS that you never want to live without. Make this list as fast as you can and see what comes to mind. Then pass it on to your friends!

1. Darin
2. Jadyn
3. Devin
4. Microwave
5. Dishwasher
6. A watch
7. Books
8. TP
9. A toilet
10. A shower
11. Air conditioning
12. cheese
13. spaghetti sauce
14. milk
15. king size bed
16. movies
17. exercise bike
18. contacts
19. ponytail holders
20. water

3 comments:

  1. Katherine, just now seeing this...great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a king size bed...no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to have a king size bed because the girls always end up in our bed.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter