1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 random facts about me:
1. I have a handicapped ear so I can't use earbud earphones.
2. I had a bald spot as a baby and the doctor had to cut it out so I'd have hair all over my head.
3. I went to Bonneville Jr. High
4. I used to be a burger flipper at McDonalds
5. I was a little-league pitcher
6. My first car was a baby blue Ford Pinto
7. I rolled my second car traveling from Oregon to Utah and totaled it.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment