1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.7 random facts about me:
1. I like to read murder mysteries. Anne Perry is the best. Elizabeth Peters is also fun.
2. I listen to and watch Glenn Beck all the time. I've even got Darin listening and watching.
3. We have planted more grass in the back yard, and watched grass doesn't grow very fast.
4. I have two cute girls, and I'm hoping for another baby soon. (We're trying to adopt.)
5. I will be 36 this year, but a guy at Lagoon guessed I was 27 and I won a prize.
6. I get up every morning at 5am to exercise for 50 minutes, except on the weekends, when I get up at 6am and exercise for 60 minutes. I either read a book or play sudoku on my Trio while I ride a stationary bike. I usually listen to Bob Lonsberry when I play sudoku.
7. I've been teaching for 12 years now.
1. Katie
2. Brisa
3. Julie
4. Laurie (Winifred)
5. Wendy
6. Justin
7. Darin
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment