Last month I was called into the Stake President's office and given a new calling. I am the Stake ESL Teacher. Interesting. I just quit my job as an ESL teacher, and here I am again. I really do enjoy it, and the people in the class are wonderful. They are grateful to have me there, and make me feel welcome. It meets before our Sacrament gets out, and during our Sunday School. At first, I was hesitant to hold the class on Sunday, but then I got to thinking, hey, this will give me something to do on Sundays. I was told that they would like me to attend at least Sacrament with the Spanish Branch, which I was happy to do. I don't feel much of a connection to our Relief Society. Some people have a hard time with Sunday School. I usually don't have a hard time with it, unless the teaching is sub-par. Relief Society, on the other hand, I've never been a fan of. Anyway, attending the Spanish Branch's Sacrament Meeting will give me a chance to brush up on my Spanish. I just have to try to focus more. I get kinda sleepy at that time of day.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment