- movies in the park
- music in the park
- Bees game
- swimming
- canning
- reading
- science experiments
- math
- baking
- go to the library
- go to the park
- fly the kite
- sidewalk chalk
- picnics in the backyard
- make sno cones
- make homemade ice cream
- go for walks
- eat from our garden
- go to Payson Lakes
- eat popsicles
- popcorn and a movie at home
- watch the new Harry Potter movie
- celebrate Dad's birthday
- write/draw a journal
- crafts/art projects
- visit the lonely
- walk along the river
- have a fondue party
- have a treasure hunt
- make cheesecake
- go on an I Spy hunt
- play Wii
- service projects
- sidewalk paint
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



Sounds like you have some fun plans this summer! I think I need to put a list together so I don't forget to do anything :)
ReplyDelete