- birth certificates
- passport (I'm the only one that has one. It's expired, but it still has memories.)
- social security cards. Mine is missing. I've been looking for it, but I can't find it. Doh!
- copies of credit cards, licenses, insurance cards, etc., front and back
- copy of our credit scores, with notations about some accounts we need to check into, but we need an account number. Got to figure that out. I also called and closed an old Chase account that we haven't used in several years.
- homeowners insurance policy
- auto insurance policy
- life insurance info. We don't actually have a policy to put in there. It just shows on Darin's paycheck that we have it, and I've also got the grid that shows the amount.
- Darin's paycheck
- bank statements.
- retirement statements
- 401k & 403b statements
- immunization papers
- utility statements for power, gas, water, Dish, Comcast, and Sprint.
- tax documents
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



If you can't find your card, it's really easy to get a new one. The SS office is downtown by the library. You can show your current ID and they will mail it to you. It takes about 2 weeks to arrive. And it's free :)
ReplyDeleteI see you have experience with this! :)
ReplyDelete