Today was a pretty normal day, except for a few minor details. Darin makes breakfast since I'm exercising in the mornings. Usually we have either cracked wheat or oatmeal for breakfast on Wednesdays and wheat waffles on Tuesdays. We ran out of wheat flour, and there was not enough time at 6:30 am to grind some, so we had cracked wheat for breakfast (it was cracked last week).
Since we didn't have waffles this morning, I decided to have it for dinner. I usually don't eat breakfast anyway, so breakfast for dinner is the only time I get to eat some of the yummy breakfast foods. I also needed to use some baked potatoes that were left over from a meal a few days ago, so I made hash browns. We also had some fried eggs and sausage links. I know, pretty heavy dinner, but like I said, it's the only time I get to eat some of this stuff. Oh, we also had some grapes from Grandma Bronson's yard.
We continue to drink the half store milk/half powdered milk, and it seems to be going fine. Devin was a little slow today drinking her milk, and I kept hoping she didn't start saying it tastes funny. So far she hasn't. As I mixed the store milk with the powdered milk I had to hide behind an opened fridge door since I'm sure they would start complaining if they knew. I even had to hide it from Tuyen, since I'm sure she'd spill the beans, not realizing how it might affect the girls' attitude toward the milk.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment