I had my MRI today. I'm not eager to do that again. I'm glad I'm not claustrophobic. And it's so noisy! I was a bit freaked out for the first 3 minutes, but then I settled down. I only moved once. I was getting a little too relaxed toward the end, and then the "bed" moved and my hand kind of jumped. Probably doesn't matter, since that's not what they were taking pictures of. I sure hope it's not bad news. I really don't want surgery!
I hope its good news for you! Surgery is never fun...
ReplyDeleteI tried to have an MRI once. I was involved in a research study but I was so anxious that just when I began to move, I started having a panic attack. I was supposed to go back and try again but this time with sedation but I could never work up the nerve.
ReplyDelete