Warning, this post may contain TMI! If you are one of those people who really doesn't mean it when you ask how someone is doing, you'd probably better just exit now. On the other hand, if you like to gossip, this may be just the thing for you.
This morning I woke up at 4am due to the uncontrollable desire to pee and the shooting pain in my neck and arm. The prostrate position seems to be the least comfortable, but the most needed today (yawn). I tried to go back to bed, but I felt the need to pee every 5 minutes, due to a little infection. Added to that was the rhythmic puffs of air that kept escaping Darin's lips. I hate it when he falls asleep before me (which is almost always), because he's a puffer! Good news is, I think the pill I took at 4am took care of the pee issues.
The pain in my neck and arm is not so simple. For about six months, I've lived with pain in my neck. I finally went to the doctor yesterday. This is an old injury that was aggravated by 1) stress, and 2) my gracefulness about a month ago when I decided to go down the stairs on my butt. So now, I've had more trouble, and the doctor wants me to go get an MRI. There could be a pinched nerve, which is what I've been thinking. He also suggested a good massage, so my mommy is going to bring her massage chair tomorrow to give me a work up or run down or whatever it's called.
Lastly, the doctor concurred with my decision to quit my job, and said that part of the problem is stress-related (hence the massage).
So, for those of you who didn't know, at the end of the school year (June 4th), I will be a stay-at-home momma. Now just don't blab to my school peeps, cuz they don't know yet!
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



I have a guy you need to go see!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! You have been working a long time. Im sorry you are in pain. I hope it goes away soon. I was kinda wondering why you were up so early. Love you!
ReplyDeleteYay for staying home! By the way, sister Dickes does massages at a pretty good rate. You should ask her. She just did a sports massage for Matt.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for you! I am sure the girls will love having you home daily. We will have to get together once in a while though for play dates! Karlee is missing her cousins! I hope you get the whole pain in the neck thing figured out! That's gotta hurt!
ReplyDelete