Thought of the Week

  • "Having OCD is like being allergic to life - every waking moment is spent in a state of mental hyper-sensitivity.”

Why am I returning to this blog after so long?

During this next year, this blog will "document" Devin's OCD, and the improvements she makes. In no way is this blog meant to make anyone feel sorry for our trials. We know that trials are merely blessings in wolves' clothing. Because any improvements will be minor and subtle as the days go by, I want to write it all down so that I can look back and see how far Devin has come. If you are a first-time reader, I suggest you begin by reading this post. It will give you some background and show you a starting point. Comments are welcome, but please be kind. This is not an easy illness to deal with. We're all just doing the best we can.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Does anyone read this?

I'm starting to feel like no one reads this except people I don't know.  

6 comments:

  1. I do! I look from my phone a lot and it always says united states. Not to sure why. It's easier to comment on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sometimes :) I know what you mean. I get so much spam these days. Makes me wonder if anyone ever reads my blog anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read. I feel the same about my blogs, but then I love my blogs because they are a way to vent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read it, and I need to invite you to read my blog. I will tell you the address when I get it ready.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, good to know. I've just been getting people I don't know commenting. I think it's people who are looking for info on bone marrow transplants.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter