Today was pretty uneventful, until I left to go home to the girls. Just an hour after I left, I called Darin and he said he had a splitting headache. They thought it was a reaction to the chemo, and also a hangover. They put alcohol in the chemo to help dissolve it, because water just doesn't do the job. I hope the Bishop doesn't find out, he'll take away Darin's temple recommend. j
Darin's sister, Connie, showed up to visit him just in time to watch him through three stages of throw up. The loud stage, the quiet stage, and the juicy stage. Maybe that's too much information? He did say he got his appetite back after that. But, he's already feeling the chemo, and he said his mouth was burning and he felt like his head was going to explode.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



That is tough! Jason will be there tomorrow night to relieve you. We hope he gets through this quickly and easily!
ReplyDelete