Four random things I like about my husband:
1. I can trust him.
2. He's so smart.
3. He knows how to do things around the house.
4. He helps me around the house and with the kids.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Teacher
2. Substitute
3. RGIS Inventory worker
4. daycare at Bally Total Fitness
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Tombstone
3. A Room With a View
4. Miss Congeniality (it was just on tv two times)
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. My Name is Earl
3. Charmed
4. Beverly Hillbillies
Four places I have been
1. Brazil
2. Mexico
3. Turkey
4. Montana
Four people who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Diana
3. Delaine
4. Secretary at work
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Chimichanga from El Farol
2. Chicken Parmesan from Macaroni Grill
3. Homemade Chicken Alfredo w/ broccoli & carrots
4. Homemade Dorito Chicken
(Chicken's not really my favorite meat, but I just like it with these things)
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Europe
2. Brazil
3. Egypt
4. Washington DC & New York tourist attractions.
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Jadyn going to school (she started yesterday)
2. Spending more time with Devin & her ABC's & 123's.
3. Thanksgiving
4. Christmas
Four people I tag:
Anyone who reads our blog!
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



You need to tell me how to make this dorito chicken. Sounds good!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Just put salsa, sour cream, cheese and crushed Doritos on the top and bake at 350 degrees for an hour or until done. I'm really liberal with all of it. The more, the better.
ReplyDelete