Thought of the Week

  • "Having OCD is like being allergic to life - every waking moment is spent in a state of mental hyper-sensitivity.”

Why am I returning to this blog after so long?

During this next year, this blog will "document" Devin's OCD, and the improvements she makes. In no way is this blog meant to make anyone feel sorry for our trials. We know that trials are merely blessings in wolves' clothing. Because any improvements will be minor and subtle as the days go by, I want to write it all down so that I can look back and see how far Devin has come. If you are a first-time reader, I suggest you begin by reading this post. It will give you some background and show you a starting point. Comments are welcome, but please be kind. This is not an easy illness to deal with. We're all just doing the best we can.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

4 comments:

  1. I remember seeing you at all the conferences and you were always so fun to talk to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when you came up here for a summer vacation, and it was while you were here that you found out you were pregnant with Jadyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katherine, I just wanted to say thanks for coming with me to the Spanish dances and church dances when I first moved here to Utah. Oh, and there's also "The Bay". Boy, whatever happened to that place????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darin, thanks for all the times you've helped me!!! You know, moving and using your truck and blessings...oh, the list goes on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter