B-Best Friends: My family
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Friday date night.
E-Essential Items: Chapstick
F-Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: neither, but I guess if I had to choose it would be bears.
H-Hometown: Tonopah, NV
I-Indulgences: Getting my hair done, shopping
J-January or July: July, no school, Darin's birthday.
K-Kids: Jadyn & Devin
L-Life is incomplete without: Darin & the kids
M-Marriage Date: Jan. 6, 2001
N-Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Bridges
Q-Quote: Those who can, do; those who can do more teach.
R-Reason to Smile: Darin's humor
S-Season: Spring
T-Tag Three: Anyone who wants to can...
U-Unknown fact about me: I sent my best friend from high school a Book of Mormon last year and I haven't heard back from her.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Meat: born and raised on meet! Meat in moderation is ordained of God.
W-Worst Habit: Impatience
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are always better.
Y-your favorite food: Mexican or Italian.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment