I always resist the newest fads, but eventually, I do it, too. I was like that with cell phones, CD's, DVD players, and of course, blogs.
We are getting very anxious for school to be out. Me especially. Teaching in a high school I think is especially hard this time of year, because many of the kids have already quit coming. I only have 5 more days. I don't count the last week, because we just watch movies. Darin's in a school that does not allow movies the last two weeks of school. That would be rough.
Weekly Scripture Kits Tutorial Videos
2 years ago



I'm excited to see that you have started a blog. We aren't very good about updating ours but we will be better. How are the girls doing? I bet getting bigger.
ReplyDeleteLove Brisa
Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for coming to Averie's party last week and thanks for the cute clothes!
ReplyDelete